Play-By-Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Play-By-Post

Play-By-Post games are run here!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourselves!

+2
PBPG_Admin
-Narwhal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduce yourselves! Empty Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Jackson~

Jackson~

Hello everyone, before you start having fun in the Play By Play forums, lets introduce ourselves.

New ideas for PbPs is also appreciated! Smile

2Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:17 pm

-Narwhal

-Narwhal

Hi, I'm -Narwhal and every midnight, I turn to bacon.

3Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:29 pm

Jackson~

Jackson~

Very true. Laughing

4Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:36 pm

PBPG_Admin

Admin

Hello!

*Shark pic*

https://pbpg.rpg-board.net

5Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:15 pm

-Narwhal

-Narwhal

Are you trying to become like that Community guy from that one game?

6Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Jackson~

Jackson~

-Narwhal wrote:Are you trying to become like that Community guy from that one game?

Maybe... lol!

7Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:18 pm

FieldMarshallSwift

FieldMarshallSwift

Hi my name is Swift and I am an Alcholic

8Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:20 pm

PBPG_Admin

Admin

Introduce yourselves! KIiyGKX

https://pbpg.rpg-board.net

9Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:23 pm

-Narwhal

-Narwhal

FieldMarshallSwift wrote:Hi my name is Swift and I am an Alcholic
Hi Swift. How has the treatment been going? Are you still suffering from your problem?

10Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:31 pm

FieldMarshallSwift

FieldMarshallSwift

-Narwhal wrote:
FieldMarshallSwift wrote:Hi my name is Swift and I am an Alcholic
Hi Swift. How has the treatment been going? Are you still suffering from your problem?
Im trying thasts what counuts

11Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:35 pm

FieldMarshallSwift

FieldMarshallSwift

Question can i derail this thread with memes or do i have to create a new one?

12Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:33 am

Sethosaurus_Admin

Sethosaurus_Admin
Admin

Hi! I'm Seth, one of the administrators of Play-By-Post forums. I help manage forums, help out noobs, and enforce the rules. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

Happy PbPing Smile

13Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:16 am

LovelyDenial

I am lovely and I am the First Lady of any country I pick by default.

14Introduce yourselves! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves! Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:18 am

LovelyDenial

If Mr. GM edits my post again, imma do bad things to every country he likes.

*edit*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum